Thursday, December 31, 2009

Firsthand Experience with CRM and Sharepoint

As a new user, blogger, and admirer of Sharepoint I'd like to share some of my experiences with you. I'd like to discuess SharePoint's integration with MS CRM, with Microsoft announcing the ability of SharePoint to supply tight integration with MS CRM environment. I'd also like to discuss and provide a walkthrough of how will we connect with MS CRM using SharePoint's Business Data Catalog (BDC) and Internet Parts. And I'd also like to discuss the Windows Sharepoint Services and how they will link with CRM posted by "a CRM reseller". This can be one in all the most exciting things concerning CRM and in addition the upgrade we tend to are implementing later this week. We have been using Sharepoint for a few years now and are beginning to crank up our relieance on it. I've even learned of a the way to build portals and dashboards in SharePoint sites by using Web Elements that show Microsoft CRM data. I even have created a sample Visual Studio .NET solution that contains sample Internet Elements for a Client Service Portal. This text includes info concerning how to install and use Net Components, and explains a way to retrieve and show Microsoft CRM information in Web Parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment